Quarterly Investment Review - October 2016
Spring Budget - 2016
Griffins Tax Planning Tips 2016/2017
Planning ahead for pension changes
ISAs Guide 2015
Money++ Autumn 2016
Benefits++ from Griffins Employee Benefits
Pensions flexibility - the new rules
Taking control of your pension plan
Tax & Wealth Planning Tips
Free Investment Risk Profile Report
Pension Auto-Enrolment Webinar
Watch our Pension Auto-Enrolment webinar videos!
Independent Financial Advisers (IFA)
As Chartered Financial Planners, and Independent Financial advisers based in Newbury and Reading in Berkshire, Griffins Financial Solutions believes that financial planning goes way beyond providing products. We have raised the bar on the service levels and the professional qualifications needed to help clients with significant assets and complex financial needs.
We can help you: as an individual – a holistic approach to wealth planning and management covering;
As a business owner and/or manager – a full range of employee benefit solutions;
Including Auto-enrolment - click to watch our video below
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- Company Pensions
- Company Risk Insurances - e.g. group life assurance and group income protection
- Business Protection
- Company Healthcare Benefits - e.g. group private medical insurance and company health cash plans
- Benefit Communication - e.g. online benefits software and auto-enrolment compliance tools
- Other Benefits e.g. childcare vouchers and bike to work schemes
- Salary Exchange/Sacrifice
- Case Studies
We also offer:
- A team based approach with specialist advisers, experts in their fields
- Qualified, experienced support staff
- Tailored, holistic advice, not product sales
- Online access to portfolio valuations
- Payment by fee or (by negotiation) commission
- Fixed fee retainer for all-year-round advice
Our objective is to help you realise your goals, by effective tax planning, by making your pension and investment assets work hard and by ensuring you have the right level and quality of life assurance and insurance protection at the best price – in short, our approach helps grow your wealth, remove hassle and complexity whilst saving you time and providing you with peace of mind.
Griffins Financial Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority. Griffins Financial Solutions Limited is entered on the FSA register under reference: 118099.
The advice and/or guidance contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at customers based in the UK.